Sunday, September 9, 2007

Winding Creek Welcomes New PE Teacher

Dear Winding Creek Parent(s)/Guardian,

My name is Brian Hillery and I am a new teacher at Winding Creek Elementary. I will be teaching Physical Education, but first I would like to tell you a little about myself. I come to Stafford from Buffalo, NY. This is my first year teaching and it is a joy to be spending it at Winding Creek. I am looking forward to this upcoming school year and meeting the parents and students.
I believe Physical Education, especially at the elementary level, should be fun as well as educational. I will do my very best to help your child succeed in any manner. My goal in being a Physical Education teacher is to teach students the importance of being physically active, enjoying physical activity, and learning skills that will help them safely engage in a variety of activities.
I am planning on having a fun and exciting year at Winding Creek. Feel
free to contact me for any reason. My # directly at the school is 658-6400ext119. My email is hillerybp@staffordschools.net. I look forward to meeting you and I hope your child is ready for an exciting year.
Stay Active,
Brian Hillery

No comments: